From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Aird
Sent: 22 June 2009 15:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Library Cards

Hi Lynda,

Last year we switched to Spectrum Plastics.  Their prices are highly competitive and their customer service has been nothing but first class.

http://www.spectrumplastics.co.uk/libraryproducts.php

Debbie Green is their Library Sales Manager – 01614807202.

We have a range of three cards – let me know if you want a couple of ours as samples.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Aird

Senior Officer, ICT & Learning