Apologies for cross-posting

When It Comes to the Crunch: Making More of Less
NAG Conference 2009 - THE Acquisitions and Collection Management Event

Free place for first-time delegates. Apply now!

It could be you!

Newly qualified or new in post?  Want to learn more about cutting edge developments? Keen to network with a wide range of colleagues?

Then the National Acquisitions Group Conference is for you.

Yes, one lucky delegate - from any library / information sector - will have the chance to attend completely free of charge.

In partnership with Bowker UK Ltd, we are offering a free place for one first-time delegate at the NAG Conference 2009. Just complete our simple form, telling us why we should choose you, and you could be joining us at Chester University on September 9th and 10th. But don’t forget to obtain the approval of your line manager first.

For more about the NAG Conference 2009 go to http://www.nag.org.uk/events/conference2009.php

Don’t delay. Contact the NAG office (address below) and get your application in now.  Last date for receipt of applications is Friday August 14th

01924 383010

Jane

Jane Butler

Administrator