Daily Express Article 1st Oct 1953

Hello again,

Nicky from Marylebone Information Service has very kindly sent me a copy of the information I requested.

Thanks again,

Andrew

Andrew Scrogham
Service Manager: Information & Digital

Newcastle Libraries
Adult and Culture Services Directorate
City Library                            Tel: 0191 277 4154
Charles Avison Building         Fax : 0191 277 4137
33 New Bridge Street West
                   e-mail
Newcastle upon Tyne.            Web www.newcastle.gov.uk/libraries
NE1 8AX

I am currently reading "Me:Moir" by Vic Reeves

This is a long shot, but does anyone have the Daily Express on microfilm or keep hard copies dating back to 1953?  I’m after what I believe is a front page article from 1st October 1953 about a collision between HMS Swiftsure and HMS diamond.  If someone could scan and email, or send me a photocopy I’d be eternally grateful!

Many thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Scrogham

Service Manager: Information & Digital

Newcastle Libraries

Adult and Culture Services Directorate

City Library                            Tel: 0191 277 4154

Charles Avison Building         Fax : 0191 277 4137

33 New Bridge Street West                   e-mail [log in to unmask]

Newcastle upon Tyne.            Web www.newcastle.gov.uk/libraries

NE1 8AX

I am currently reading "Me:Moir" by Vic Reeves

the system manager.

All incoming and outgoing email contents are scanned to ensure they comply with Newcastle City Council's Email Policy.

City of Newcastle website:- http://www.newcastle.gov.uk

Newcastle Schools website:- http://www.newcastle-schools.org.uk

Visit NewcastleGateshead:- http://www.newcastlegateshead.com

Directgov:- http://www.directgov.gov.uk

Westminster City Council switchboard: +44 20 7641 6000
www.westminster.gov.uk
This E-Mail may contain information which is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person or take copies.