Hello, we are offering a 3 for 2 on web site hosting if you order your web site design or redesign with TWL Media before Monday 10th August, 2009.

Just reply to this email to get your free quote, or see below for more information about our services.

E-Commerce sites- although high street sales are falling, online shopping is becoming very popular. According to IMRG Capgemini E-retail sales index, sales are increasing by about 13% a month. We offer full e-commerce web sites with full product catalogue and online payments from £400. We will provide you with a quote which will depend on the number of products and complexity of the ordering process. Get notification of orders received via email, text message, fax and/or phone call. You will also receive a free merchant account to accept online payments with no need to visit your bank.

Email lists- You can purchase email addresses from us. Prices are £100 per 200 contacts. Alternatively, we can send an email on your behalf to 4000 businesses in and around Gloucestershire for £350. We will set up a new email address for you for this, however you do not receive the contact list. This is a very cost effective measure at less than 9p per contact.

Basic web site for just £110- includes 3 web pages, your own domain name plus up to 5 amendments you may need to make throughout the year. You give us the information and images that you would like included and we will put together your site within 10 working days. It will then be live for you to test and email us with any changes needed.

Get free advertising- Feel free to pass this on to your colleagues!

If you have any questions at all, please do not contact us. Just email us back to get your free quote now!

TWL Media- Services For Successful Marketing

Tel: 0871 288 7285

43 Hawthorne Ave, Abbeydale, Gloucester GL44QB. Tel: 0871 288 7285. Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

I want to receive no more messages from TWL Media