Dear Colleagues,

Has any of you either develped or could signpost me to a framework of evidence-based practice skills for nurses which sits alongside your Trust's developing education and clinical framework.  This is to help nurses at different Bands know what is expected of them.

I've done a literature search and found a few useful papers, but looking at any existing frameworks would be very helpful.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Ziba

Please note new telephone number below

Ziba Nadimi
Outreach and Information Skills Librarian for
Camden Primary Care Trust, Islington Primary Care Trust
and Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust

Tel. 020 3317 3725
email: [log in to unmask]