Apolgies as usual for any cross-postings!
Phoebe

The Wellcome Library Year In Review and vital stats are now online:

http://library.wellcome.ac.uk/assets/wtx055651.pdf
http://library.wellcome.ac.uk/assets/wtx055652.pdf

The Review covers our activities during 2008, specifically highlighting our
digitisation programme. We also showcase some of our exciting acquisitions
from the year, including the casebooks of the ‘father of modern forensics’ Sir
Bernard Spilsbury and the notebooks of double Nobel Prize winning geneticist
Fred Sanger.

A limited number of print copies of the Year in Review will be available. If you
would like to request a copy please contact [log in to unmask]