***Apologies for cross posting***

SAGE 2010 journals pricing is now available online:
http://www.sagepublications.com/instpricelist.pdf

We are continuing our discounted rate off our base price (combined print
and online subscription) as follows:

*         10% discount off the combined base price for e-only
subscriptions

*         2% discount off the combined base price for print-only
subscriptions

As more customers continue to move to e-only subscriptions, the 10%
discount off the base price will assist librarians making this
transition.

There will be 26 new titles publishing with SAGE in 2010. These include

*         Index on Censorship;

*         The journals of the Association for Psychological Science:

o        Current Directions in Psychological Science,

o        Psychological Science in the Public Interest,

o        Perspectives on Psychological Science.

*         The journals of the American Sociological Association:

o        American Sociological Review,

o        Contemporary Sociology: A Journal of Reviews,

o        Journal of Health and Social Behavior,

o        Social Psychology Quarterly,

o        Sociology of Education,

o        Teaching Sociology.

For a full list of titles and other changes, please see
http://www.sagepub.com/repository/binaries/librarian/new_journals_and_ch
anges.pdf

Kind Regards

Library Marketing

www.sagepub.co.uk/librarians <http://www.sagepub.co.uk/librarians>

For latest news and developments sign up to our library newsletter
<http://surveys.sagepublications.com/Surveys/TakeSurvey.aspx?surveyid=12
67&responseGuid=500a93ea-3d78-46c6-862a-66e1a60721fd>  or follow us on
twitter at www.twitter.com/SAGElibrarynews!

Join the new online community for researchers at http://www.methodspace.com