Hello All

Is there any mileage in a discussion, sharing of experience, other action about Key performance Indicators (KPIs). These will probably vary somewhat in detail from one institution to another, but I wonder if there are some general principles. examples of good practice, that could be shared. I'm not sure how many sites are already producing/thinking of producing KPIs.

Regards
Marion Tattersall