Dear Maria

The entries of wn-list.conf on CE (i-e pcncp04) is as follows

wn51.ncp.edu.pk

wn50.ncp.edu.pk

wn46.ncp.edu.pk

wn45.ncp.edu.pk

wn44.ncp.edu.pk

wn05.ncp.edu.pk

wn07.ncp.edu.pk

wn08.ncp.edu.pk

wn11.ncp.edu.pk

wn12.ncp.edu.pk

and I am trying to configure glite-WN and TORQUE_client on wn12.ncp.edu.pk which shows the error as I mentioned in my last email.

Moreover when I add all entries of WNs (as on our CE), in wn-list.conf of wn12.ncp.edu.pk it shows the following message while configuring

WARNING: No subcluster has been defined for the WN in the WN_LIST file /opt/glite/yaim/etc/wn-list.conf

WARNING: YAIM will use the default subcluster id: CE_HOST -> pcncp04.ncp.edu.pk

Regards

Fawad Saeed