Hello Stephen,

I am trying to add these variable to our site and I have few questions:

Burke, S (Stephen) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Following the release of the new YAIM I thought I'd take a quick look at
> what people are publishing (there will no doubt be more formal followup
> at some point!). To start with, there's the new
> GlueHostProcessorOtherDescription attribute, which should look like
> either
>
> Cores=2
>
> (meaning 2-core CPUs) or
>
> Cores=2, Benchmark=9.905-HEP-SPEC06

Is the space after the comma mandatory? The lcg variables description
at https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/Site-info_configuration_variables
differs from the document at
http://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/pub/LCG/WLCGCommonComputingReadinessChallenges/WLCG_GlueSchemaUsage-1.8.pdf

We have quite heterogeneous site, what is then meant by "typical WN"? Our Cores can
be 1,2,4 or is it expected to publish a (rounded) average?

A similar question applies for Benchmark. The document uses the term "CPU power",
so is the Benchmark meant for whole CPU or just per core?

Thank you,

--
Tomas Kouba
Institute of Physics, Academy of sciences of the Czech Republic