I too have been breathless and speechless partly as my Blackberry is bursting  and partly as I am not supported by a salaried position as it appears so many others of you are. As a free lance completely and with honorary positions in two universities , while very interested in debate am in awe of the time ipeople have to write!! Am presuming students gone, exam boards behind you and 'creative' or freeflowing summery juices releasing! Envy envy...
Also often want the whole references for enticing  tidbits for example the most recent HAIKU .. Very yummy to a dance movement psychotherapist such as me

Penelope Best
Senior clinician, supervisor researcher
Visiting honorary research fellow Roehampton and Exeter Universities
Human Science and CREATE
Director DMP programme Warsaw
01908225578

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange