Just a thought - is 15 mins just an increment from 10 mins or have you assessed how long you actually need to achieve your objective?

2009/7/2 TIM WALTER <[log in to unmask]>
We are currently mulling over how to innovate in this changing world and
contemplating moving to routine 15min appts from 10min appointments.  The
thought is that we could deal with problems comprehensively rather than
firefighting each appointment and overloading the system with FU appts.

Anyone done so and able to give feedback.

TIA