Paul Bromley wrote:
> Exactly!
>
> Meant to say that I am happy with 10 minute sessions, but my partner
> is far better off with the 15 minutes that she has changed to.

Does the 15 minute vs 10 minute split affect income for the individuals?

Here:

We book at 15 minutes for 6.5 hours a day - but see walk-ins and go to
emerg on top top.

Some days I drive for 4-5 hours and see up to 40 patients - but not
infrequently, only 20 - there are no appointments on those days
(actually, now often I get to do this by helicopter which helps
considerably).

We don't have QOF, or a complaints procedure, or appraisals, or
re-validation, or audit (other than our billing can be audited), or any
reporting to anyone.

We don't have home visits.

Just different and just an unscientific observation, docs _seem_ happier
here.

Cheers

--
Jel