At 08:56 23/07/2009, you wrote:

>Odd time to be GP-bashing? Just when we are most needed? Mind oyu- the BBC
>is full of psychos.

I only saw part of it, but if you watched with an open mind I didn't
think it was too bad a piece of journalism, at least at the beginning.

GPs, an ex-single-handed GP medical statistician, and the editor of
Pulse were interviewed, though when it came to the hostile studio
interviews I just turned over.  To be fair, Richard Vautrey didn't
seem to be doing too badly, though I just wonder if a more robust and
confrontational approach back to such interviews at least once in a
while might be useful or even inspirational to those in the front line.

Julian