Dear Colleagues,

I would like to remind you that July 8th is deadline for abstract
submission for the MAPT (Micro-Analysis, Processes, Time) Meeting in
Edinburgh, August 31st to September 2nd of 2009. The meeting is
jointly organized by the  Mineralogical Society of Great Britain and
Ireland, the Deutsche Mineralogische Gesellschaft, the Société
Française de Minéralogie et de Cristallographie, and the International
Association of Geoanalysts.

We invite contributions to the session "Fingerprinting exhumation:
advances in thermochronology and sediment provenance analysis"

Conveners:  Fin Stuart (SUERC, UK) and Connie Spiegel (University of
Bremen, Germany)

For more information see
http://www.minersoc.org/pages/meetings/MAPT/MAPT-sessions.html

Best regards,