I also have an aluminum silicate pseudomorph article.

I described kyanite psuedomorphs after andalusite, sillimanite
psuedomorphs after kyanite, and sillimanite psuedomorphs after
andalusite, from a contact metamorphic sequence in the Kwoiek area of
British Columbia.  This locality is also where I described Mn
depletion zoning in garnet (Science, 1966) and sector zoning of
staurolite (Science, 1967):

Hollister, L.S., 1969, Metastable paragenetic sequence of andalusite,
kyanite, and sillimanite, Kwoiek area, British Columbia.  American J.
Science 267, 352-370.

Lincoln