From: "gillian mason" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 5:37 PM
Subject: Time lines

Hello

Does anyone know of a UK supplier of blank timelines for children to
complete. I want something that looks professional with key dates on ranging
over 5,000 years but I can't print out anything larger than A3 and don't
really want to stick sections of paper together.

Thanks

Gillian Mason
Learnig Officer
Great North Museum: Hancock  =