Hi all

(I sent this question a month ago but didn't recieve any answer)

I made an analysis in NIFTI file, in MATLAB.
the file describes some results of experiment in fMRI (in the time dimension
there are 50 events).
I saved it in a new NIFTI file.

Now I want to check the significance between voxels in the new image in
order to see which voxels are taking place in those events.

In FSLVIEW, usually we insert 2 images and the program knows how to make
the contrast between them and see if there is a significance .
But I need to see within the specific image which voxels are active more then
others.

How can I do it?

(Maybe I need to add to this file some zeros to compare with?
Or maybe I need to add another file with zeros?)

Thank you very much

Asaf