Hi Anatasia,
According to the original TFCE paper,
TFCE incorporates the cluster information across a range of possible cluster-forming thresholds,
which makes it difficult, especially on the TBSS skeleton, to compare the results with clusters formed after thresholding the T-stat map.
Could you please upload the data in order for us to take a look at it?
Cheers