so,
then you can use fslmaths with Zmean option
(see the help for fslmaths please)
cheers

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM, WangPing <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Gwenaelle:

Thanks for the message, but it might be a little bit different,  I am trying to sum up all the slice along one direction, for example z-direction, I am not sure seems fslmaths -Zmas is to  calculate the maximum value along the z-direction?
Thanks anyway,
ping

> Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:40:15 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [FSL] Re : [FSL] does fsl have any function to project the volume along one direction?
> Hi Ping,
>
> I think you might want to use:
> fslmaths my_binary_volume -Zmax my_binary_volume_inXYplane...
>
> Cheers,
> Gwenaelle

搜索本应是快乐的,不是么? 快乐搜索,有问必应!微软隆重推出! 立即试用!

--
G. Salimi-Khorshidi,
D.Phil. Student, Dept. of Clinical Neurology, University of Oxford.