Hello,

I was wondering if there has been any update on this extreme dark/bright
classification issue. I am trying segment WMH on FLAIR images. WMH are
located around the CSF. I do a skull strip on T1 and mask the FLAIR image
using this mask and feed the stripped image to FAST. The number of classes in
FAST is set to 3. FAST tends to merge extreme dark (CSF) and extreme bright
(WMH) and provide one class.

I am using FSL version 4.1.2 and FAST version 4.1. I noticed there is already
an update on FSL. If this issue has been addressed, I will update to the new
version. If there is any work around, please let me know as well.

Thank you very much..

Deniz