Hi

After running the randomise_parallel script the .defragment scripts
did not seem to work. Substituting #/bin/sh with #/bin/bash in
the .defragment scripts did the trick.

My question is if it should have been #/bin/bash from the start,
meaning I need to adjust the randomise_parallel script, or whether it
has to do something with how our system is set up.

Also looking at the .defragment script I noticed the line "echo
"Merging text files". However, there were no .txt files present in the
stat directory after the fist part of randomise_parallel.
Does the latter mean something went wrong at some point in time?

thanks  in advance

William

William  Baaré Ph.D.

Danish Centre for Magnetic resonance
MR-department, 340
Kettegaard Allé 30
Hvidovre Hospital                             tel:  00 45 3632 2978/2885
University of Copenhagen             fax:  00 45 3647 0302
2650 Hvidovre                               mail:  [log in to unmask]
Denmark                                        www:  www.drcmr.dk/ www.cimbi.dk