Hi - I'm not quite sure what you are describing here - possibly you
are saying that you have created a 4D NIFTI file that somehow
summarises previous analyses of responses to some stimulation..? In
which case if you have a model you want to test against that - you can
create the model (e.g.) with the Glm tool, and then test the data
against that using randomise?

Cheers.

On 8 Jul 2009, at 09:16, Asaf Stahl wrote:

> Hi all
>
> (I sent this question a month ago but didn't recieve any answer)
>
> I made an analysis in NIFTI file, in MATLAB.
> the file describes some results of experiment in fMRI (in the time
> dimension
> there are 50 events).
> I saved it in a new NIFTI file.
>
> Now I want to check the significance between voxels in the new image
> in
> order to see which voxels are taking place in those events.
>
> In FSLVIEW, usually we insert 2 images and the program knows how to
> make
> the contrast between them and see if there is a significance .
> But I need to see within the specific image which voxels are active
> more then
> others.
>
> How can I do it?
>
> (Maybe I need to add to this file some zeros to compare with?
> Or maybe I need to add another file with zeros?)
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Asaf

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)