Hi Andreas,

Probably it's simpler than that - if your original models in FEAT had
the same initial heights, and the contrasts were equivalent, then you
should be able to compare these across runs in general (though of
course caveats when comparing across different stimuation periods,
e.g. block vs brief events is problematic...)

Cheers.

On 8 Jul 2009, at 08:16, Andreas Bartsch wrote:

> Thanks, Steve!
> So you mean we should check in the design.mat?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Andreas

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)