Hi Jeanette,

The only reasons for this that we have ever come across would be
either that NFS/etc or your cluster is not working correctly or that
you have specific problems on specific cluster nodes, filesystem quota
problems, etc.    We're not aware of any bugs in the cluster
submission scripts or TCL scripts that could cause this. There are a
lot of SGE .o/.e log files left around in the FEAT logging directories
- possibly one of those, or the SGE logging (qacct) might show up
what's going on.

Cheers, Steve.

On 30 Jun 2009, at 23:05, Jeanette Mumford wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We're running FEAT 5.98 on a sun grid engine and have been
> encountering errors where parts of our results are missing.
> Typically the problem can be fixed if we rerun the analysis a few
> times.  It seems like jobs are being done out of order and the
> analysis stops when it can't find a file.  For example, here's an
> error message we recently received:
>

> Error: failed to open file stats0038/zstat1.nii.gz
> ERROR: Could not open image stats0038/zstat1
> Image Exception : #23 :: Failed to open volume stats0038/zstat1 for
> writing
>

> An exception has been thrown
>

> Failed to open volume stats0038/zstat1 for writingTrace:
> save_basic_volume; Gsmanager::save.
>

> Let me know if you have any ideas.  Thanks!
>
> Jeanette

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)