Hi,

I would recommend the following:
  - run the first level analysis with FEAT for all subjects and have
	everything turned on, including registration, but deselect the
	standard image and only select the Main structural image
	(this will generate the example_func to highres registrations)
  - re-run one case with just registration turned on (everything
	else off) and select both structural and standard images,
	including the non-linear registration (this will generate the
	desired highres2standard registrations) - probably best to
	call the output something quite different here to avoid
	confusion with the previous feat directories
  - copy all the highres2standard files from the session above to
	all of the .feat/reg directories of the sessions for that subject
  - in each session's feat directory run updatefeatreg
This will then generate full first-level analyses with all the
registration
details done, but only having run the highres to standard registration
once.

Regarding the motion EVs, you can simply select this as normal in the
first
step above.

For the fsl_motion_outliers, I'm afraid we are still in the process of
running experiments and preparing a paper so I can't really comment
on relative performance.  Anecdotally it seems to work well on some
datasets but not all.  It does use a different way of determining the
outliers (for example, if motion correction fails for a volume this will
be detected here but may not be obvious from the mcflirt rms file, and
it is also more sensitive to cases of strong within-volume motion
effects).
To use it you just need to run this initially, create appropriately
named
confound ev files and then specify them in the FEAT setup in the first
step of the above analysis.

Hope this helps.
All the best,
	Mark