From: carl heneghan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: clinical reader
To: EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC..UK

Dear all

I thought I'd sher this application I came across last night on twitte

http://www.clinicalreader.com/

One of the neatest  way to search journals all in one place Ive found in a long time

Cheers

Dr Carl Heneghan MA MRCGP
Deputy Director Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, University of Oxford

http://trustthevidence.net

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!