 I just wanted to post on the forum to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed the NATECLA conference at the weekend. It was my first NATECLA conference (after nearly 10 years of teaching ESOL!) and I was struck by the friendly welcome I recieved from all. The workshops were excellent and I came away with a wealth of information and food for thought. I was also able to put faces to many of the names whose e-mails I regularly read and respond to on the ESOL research forum.

It made me feel very proud part of the world of ESOL and ESOL teaching!

Thanks!

Alexandra Halliday, ESOL Tutor, MBC Birmingham

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more. *********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]