The Times is saying Bert has reigned, with Professor Francesca Klug, have resigned today ( I thought Bert had resigned in March 09?)
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6719184.ece...

"In his resignation letter to Harman, Massie said: “I have been concerned for some time about corporate governance at the Equality and Human Rights Commission and had hoped that renewed leadership would enable it to achieve its full potential"

I thought Bert Massie bailed out of the EHRC in March 09? That what the papers said too:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165769/Three-senior-figures-quit-equalities-watchdog-70m-spending-row.html

Colin Revell

Windows Live Messenger: Celebrate 10 amazing years with free winks and emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/

Archives and tools are located at: