----- Original Message -----
From: "STENTON, Deborah" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Mike Higgins" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:43 PM
Subject: RE: Abbas Sharifi

Mike

I have just spoken to the Home Office who confirm that Abbas was on the
flight last night.  Until he arrives in Afghanistan they will not
officially confirm his deportation.

Regards

Deborah Stenton
Constituency assistant to Meg Munn MP
0114 258 2010

The information contained in this e-mail is private and confidential,
may be legally privileged and/or protected by law and it is intended
only for the use of the addressee. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Any
unauthorised use, dissemination, printing or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability
is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Meg Munn MP.