While not wishing to be disagreeable, I thought the "article" was a
bunch of bullshit! Effectively nothing more than a publicity puff for
the Macbook. On the other hand I did laugh at "Archaeologists, says
Schablitsky, are basic computer users. "We study old things," she says,
"and we are very slow when it comes to using technology. Change is
something we document, not something we do."" -speak for yourself Ms.
Schablitsky!

P G-B