And here’s the more detailed original SMH ‘cheap choice’ article, though linked in this case from the Brisbane Times:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/cheap-choice-derails-graves-project-20090705-d980.html

Another short item from Melbourne’s Herald Sun tabloid:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25738600-662,00.html

Here’s a news item from the ABC television network:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/06/2617627.htm

And from the LiveNews website:

http://livenews.com.au/news/rudd-denies-archaeologists-cut-corners-in-fromelles-exhumation/2009/7/6/212138

As someone with links to both Australia and OA, I’ll otherwise maintain a diplomatic silence

Alasdair Brooks