Dear All,

Some might be interested to know that a Special Issue of The Journal of Critical Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy on International Community Critical Psychology, which I guest edited, has recently been published as 9(2), 59-118

Details:

1. David Fryer: International Manifestations of Community Critical Psychology (Editorial)

2. Carl Walker: The Improving Access to Psychological Therapies programme, Globalisation and the Credit Crunch: Is this how we put politics into depression?

3. Ibrahim Makkawi: Towards an emerging paradigm of critical community psychology in Palestine

4. Joaquim L. Coimbra and Isabel Menezes: Society of individuals or community strength: Community psychology at risk in at-risk societies

5. Mohamed Seedat: A Manifestation of Community Psychology in Primary Health Care

6. David Fryer: Community Psychology in the UK: A view from the 2008 Annual Conference

David