We have had conversations on the list from time to time about having a
reading group/critical text analysis group via this list, and I think using
Grant's Hub would be an excellent forum.  Do you think we would need a
moderator of some sort?

This is quite a document.  I've had a quick look through and feel bludgened
by its length, confusing charts and diagrammes and relentlessly upbeat tone.
Here is one of the documents prescriptions for keeping psychically healthy:
3. Take notice. Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Remark on the
unusual. Notice the changing seasons. Savour the moment, whether you are on
a train, eating lunch or talking to friends. Be aware of the world around
you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you
appreciate what matters to you.

I'm sure the photos at the beginning of each section could be usefully
deconstructed (some association between mental wellbeing and empty vistas of
England's green and pleasant land?).  For me, looking at them induced a mild
panic attack.

It is worth bearing in mind that this document is part of a consultation
process.  Maybe list members would like to offer responses either
individually or collectively.

Deborah