Hi,

nothing drastic, but I get the error below when I use the 'Find Peak'
option from a peak list and the target window contains a vertical
separator. Although Analysis is able to find the peak perfectly well
(and does so in both parts of the window), it evidently isn't completely
happy...

Vicky

 >>> Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/ccpnmr/python2.5/lib/python2.5/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line
1403, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File
"/opt/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/frames/PeakTableFrame.py",
line 476, in findPeak
    popup.gotoPeak(self.peak)
  File
"/opt/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/core/WindowDraw.py", line
150, in gotoPeak
    axisRegion = axisRegions[col]
IndexError: list index out of range

Dr. Victoria A. Higman

Leibniz-Institut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
NMR-Supported Structural Biology
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
13125 Berlin
Germany
and
School of Chemistry
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1TS
United Kingdom

Phone: +44-117-95-46325
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask])

http://www.protein-nmr.org.uk