From: Danny Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tue 6/30/2009 4:03 PM
To: Warren DeLano
Cc: Danny G Smith; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Best 3D stereo combination for Mac OS X today

Warren,

Thank you very much for the quick reply.  I didn't see it directly
with the mac, but this link still has it at the store, http://store.apple.com/AppleStore/WebObjects/BusinessCustom.woa/9554008/wa/PSLIDfind=Quadro+FX+4800+for+Mac&wosid=7Q4ITeYWEwd92YhZCy32JoVJnH4
.  It is very expensive at $1,746.00.  I also found this link, http://www3.pny.com/NVIDIA-Quadro-FX-4800-For-Mac-P2815C409.aspx
.  It looks like on that page that it is tested with Mac OS X v10.5.7,
on MacPro3,1 or MacPro4,1 or later - Note: MacPro1,1 and MacPro2,1 are
not compatible.  I was just hoping to find a cheaper card.  It does
make me want to do more research with our sales rep.

thanks,

Danny G. Smith
Sr. Programmer / Analyst
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
825 N.E. 13th Street M.S. 11, Room E210.1
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone: (405)271-8001 ext. 35535  Cell: (405)-202-6691