Hi Shankar,

If you mean what I think you mean - yes, hundreds - but it depends on
how strict you are about "identical'

Lots of proteins have repeat domains in them with the same fold (and
homologous sequence) and therefore very similar (if not quite
identical) tertiary structure.

Some examples include; complement factor H (20 CCP domains in a row),
proteins involved in cell motility like Zyxin, TES and Lmo6 (triple
LIM domains), Receptor Tyrosine kinases like RET that have 4
cadherin-like repeats... the list goes on and on.

HTH

David

--
David C. Briggs PhD