Dear all

Since last announcement the number of usage of YSBL server was more
than our server could cope. That is why we had to close it for few
days and upgrade the sfotware on the server. Now YSBL programs server
is open again and it should be able to cope (at least for a while).
All jobs submitted are still available and you can take the results.
After three days all old jobs will be deleted.

The address of the server is:

www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/YSBLPrograms/index.jsp

Please contact Fei ( [log in to unmask] ) if you have any problems

With best regards
Fei Long
Alexei Vagin
Garib Murhsudov

P.S. The list of the programs in the current version of the server
include automatic molecular replacement - BALBES, space group
correction - zanuda, automatic model building - buccaneer