From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ian davidson
Sent: 13 July 2009 13:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: appalling, redacted, pulchritude

someone might have mentioned this earlier in the thread, but there is a film called 'redacted'. found a copy on my table this morning, left by a family member I presume.

it's by Brian de Palma. 'one of the most notorious and controversial war films ever made' it says on the back, and 'truth is the first casualty of war' on the front.

Not watched it yet.

But the coincidence must be worth something.

ian