From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Karen Harkness ADO
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:04 AM
Subject: BOOK PRESCRIPTION

Hello All

I hope someone can help. We are planning an event around Book Prescription and are looking to attract media attention. Has anyone had any experience regarding Book Prescription events. Any experiences/suggestions would be welcomed.

Many thanks

Karen Harkness

Essex Libraries

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.

This email has been sent from the Hillingdon LEA system. If you have
cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact