From: SEAN CREIGHTON <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BASAJISC ground rules
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 2 July, 2009, 5:07 PM

I think we need to review the ground rules for BASAJISC, as well as eveyrone refreshing their knowledge of the JISC advice. I do get complaints about private conversations, and about what some people regard as rudeness and hectoring.

And now we have had from Herman Ross an email with a subject heading which many will consider dodgy and will therefore not open. If such emails are OK it would be best if they are given a suitable subject heading.

Also it would be better to copy, cut and paste the text into a new email especially when email addresses of people not signed up to the BASAJISC list are publicly viewable. It is not fair on them to have their email addresses publicly available on the record in the BASAJISC archive.

Thanks.

Sean