Dear all,

I would be grateful for any advice or information you could pass on as regards
how you and/or your archive service promotes its educational resources.

I am interested in particular in the following:
- In addition to posting information on your own website, are there any
national sites where we can post resources, or information about resources,
that teachers use (or are there more local-based ones you use)?
- How much direct contact do you make with schools when promoting your
resources?
- Do you actively try to get feedback from schools so that you can track
which resources are being used and how successful they were?  If so, how do
you do this?

Thank you in advance for any help.

With best wishes,
Mary Ann Davison