Well well, how interesting.
Impressive publication but I can't believe you have a contribution from National Grid in those glossy pages! Would this be the same National Grid that asked me to dispose of its archive a few months before making me redundant? I was told that the photographic collection was particularly useless and another home should be found for it.
Excuse me for not being particularly enamoured with the statements of Steve Holliday, CEO of Natioanl Grid - I sincerely hope he didn't have the nerve to turn up at the launch!

A Happy Friday afternoon to all.

Helen Ford

Archive Manager
Modern Records Centre