Archives for London is delighted to offer six student places at the Archives for London conference, Revolting London, 3 October 2009, at the special rate of £15 (full fees £30-50).

The annual AfL conference will investigate six revolutionary movements from 15th to 20th centuries concerning calls for economic, political and cultural change. Our speakers, drawn from archive users and practitioners, will explore the lasting impact of these movements for social change on London and the world beyond our capital city.

The successful applicants will join AfL in recording the conference by producing a paper on one of the presentations and the discussions that result from it. You are also encouraged to participate in the activities behind the scenes to organise the conference.

Student applications open today - Wednesday 1 July - and close at the end of this month.

Full details on the conference and how to apply can be found at www.archivesforlondon.org/conference2009

Non-students who are AfL members can take advantage of members exclusive bookings until 31 July 2009 at the discounted rate of £30 - see www.archivesforlondon.org/conference 2009  (Bookings for non-members opens on 1 August 2009)

To join AfL please visit www.archivesforlondon.org

Archives for London
The independent voice for archives in the Capital - www.archivesforlondon.org

Registered office 40 Northampton Road, London EC1R 0HB
Co No 5635424 Registered in England & Wales