Dear All,

Further to the message I posted earlier in the month, the link to book places
on the conference "Not Museum Pieces? The Developing Role of Archivists and
Librarians in Museums" has now changed. Please use the following link:

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/whats-on/calendar/lmlag-conference-10-
september-2009

Please note that the conference is open to all and I am sure will be of interest
to all involved in the sector, not just those working in museums!

With best wishes,
Kiri
LMLAG Events & Training Group

Dear All,

Just a reminder that LMLAG, the London Museum Librarians and Archivists
Group is organising a conference at the National Gallery on September 10th.

There will be presentations from leading practitioners on: Library and archive
projects that are radically transforming audience engagement; nurturing cross
domain partnerships between library, archive and museum professionals to
improve access; the changing skills these developments require - is
professional training delivering them?

Please see below for further details or go to:
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/what/events/2009/sep/default.htm

Kiri Ross-Jones
LMLAG Events & Training Group