"Archives are the foundation of historical research. Without access to
primary material—be it documents, photographs, financial statements,
engineering or test reports—historians lack the building blocks necessary to
write the chronicles that inform our understanding of the past and
illuminate the future. To their credit, America’s automakers have gone to
great lengths and expense to preserve and protect the historical documents
which chronicle and define their existence. Until recently. As Chrysler and
GM plunged into bankruptcy, they turned their back on their own heritage and
destroyed a priceless part of our collective past."

http://shrinkster.com/17yo

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va