Fra: The archaeobotany mailing list på vegne af Lucie Martin
Sendt: on 08-07-2009 15:00
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: mysterious seeds

Dear list members,
Here is a seed that I, as well as many of my colleagues, can't identify.
It concerns charred seeds from a neolithic site situated in the Northern French Alps at
an altitude of 1800 m.
I would be pleased with any of your suggestions!

Kind regards

Lucie Martin

Lucie Martin
*UMR 7209 - Archéozoologie, archéobotanique : sociétés, pratiques et environnements
Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Bât. Anatomie comparée CP56
55 rue Buffon, F-75005 Paris, France
*Institute of Prehistory and Archaeological Science (IPAS); Basel University, Spalenring 145, CH - 4055 Basel.
+41(0)22 379 69 48
http://pages.unibas.ch/arch/archbot/address/martin.htm
 <https://webmail.hum.ku.dk/exchange/karg/Kladder/seedLM2.jpg>  <https://webmail.hum.ku.dk/exchange/karg/Kladder/seedLM3.jpg>  <https://webmail.hum.ku.dk/exchange/karg/Kladder/seedLM4.jpg>  <https://webmail.hum.ku.dk/exchange/karg/Kladder/seedLM1.jpg>