I will be out of the office starting  10-Jul-2009 and will not return until
27-Jul-2009.

I will be out of the office on annual leave and will not be checking email
or voicemail.  For urgent GSK1838262/RLS queries, please contact Geoff
Quinn.  Otherwise I will reply to your message when I return.  Thanks.