Mohmed

A few references for you are attached

Also a booklet that may still be available:

"The quality of diagnostic samples: recommendations of the working group
on preanalytical quality of the German society for clinical chemistry
and the German society for laboratory medicine

The group chairmen

Prof. Dr. med W.G.Guder

Statdisches Krankenhaus Munchemn-Bogenhausen

Institut fur Klinische Chemie

Englschalkinger Strasse 77

81925 Munchen Germany

Fax 49 (0) 89/92 70 21 13