Attached is Porter's vision for an American "value-based" health system, newly published in NEJM. It's always fun getting lost in Porter's jungle of jargon - I was disoriented by the time I got to page 2.

I'd also be interested in gauging people's thoughts on the Massachusetts Health Insurance Connector - has it worked, and will similar initiatives be rolled out nationally?

And relating to a previous email - although I'm not American by citizenship, I did grow up there as a child, and my family and I owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude for their hospitality, kindness, and generosity - I wish people know more about that side of the US.

Kind regards,
Ali